Dr. jur. Gerhard Rosler, LL.M., German qualified lawyer, is Of Counsel at Austmann & Partner.
Dr. Gerhard Rosler has extensive experience in providing legal advice to national and international clients with regard to M&A transactions. He focuses on the advice on corporate law and has proven expertise in the field of public law with regard to pension schemes of the liberal professions.
- since 2019 Of Counsel, Austmann & Partner, Düsseldorf, Germany
- 1997-2016 managing director responsible for the areas law, insurances, finance and accounting, EDP, human resources, risk management, compliance, data protection at Nordrheinischen Ärzteversorgung of Ärztekammer Nordrhein KdöR, Düsseldorf, Germany
- 1992-1997, managing director at ADAC Hessen Thüringen e.V., Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 1983-1991, head of the legal department/director contract management at Honeywell Europe S.A. Holding KG, Offenbach, Germany
- Doctor of law, 1983
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Tulane University School of Law, New Orleans, 1981-1982
- Second state examination, Germany, 1981
- First state examination, Germany, 1977
- Law studies at the Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Germany
- Düsseldorf Law Society (Rechtsanwaltskammer Düsseldorf)
- Member of the supervisory board / legal expert with respect to the pension schemes of the dentists’ association Westfalen Lippe, Münster Germany