Ulf Marquardt, lawyer, is an associate at Austmann & Partner.
Ulf Marquardt has extensive experience in national and international M&A transactions and corporate restructuring. He primarily advises on corporate law, particularly in the areas of limited liability companies and partnership law, stock corporation and group law, and commercial law.
- Since 2018 – Associate at Austmann & Partner, Düsseldorf
- 2016-2018 – Founder and Managing Director at Pitchgate GmbH, Düsseldorf
- 2012-2016 – Associate and Partner at Austmann & Partner, Düsseldorf
- 2008–2012 – Associate and Senior Associate at Allen & Overy LLP, Düsseldorf
- Second state examination (Zweites Staatsexamen), Germany, 2007
- First state examination (Erstes Staatsexamen), Germany, 2003
- French law degree (licence en droit), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, France, 2000
- Law studies, University of Trier, Germany, and University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, France
- Düsseldorf Law Society (Rechtsanwaltskammer Düsseldorf)
- German Bar Association (Deutscher Anwaltverein e.V. – DAV)
- Indo-German Chamber of Commerce
- Pluskat/Marquardt (2009) “No hidden contribution in kind in the provision of non-gratuitous services by shareholders after a cash contribution“, NJW, pp. 2353-2355
- Pluskat/Marquardt (2009), “The control of acquisitions in accordance with the revised German Foreign Trade and Payments Act (AWG)”, DStR, pp. 1314-1320